BCK pumps are an economically attractive solution for water transport. The BCK is suitable for pumping surface water with a capacity of up to 11 m³/min at a delivery head of up to approximately 3.5 metres.
In the Netherlands, the pumps are mainly used for pumping sports fields and small polders.
- land drainage
- drainage of agricultural land in general
- irrigation of agricultural land, e.g. in delta areas
- irrigation of rice fields
- water level control in fish ponds, salt pans and nature reserves
- the pumping of stagnant water for the purpose of refreshment
The BCK pump is also available in a fish-friendly version.
Features & benefits of the BCK pump
- Low maintenance design
- Almost insensitive to fouling, virtually precludes blockage
- Long service life virtually no maintenance
- Very low noise levels due to slow speed
- Installation in open water or in a (prefab) concrete pit
- Standard supply
- Float switch with float
- Thermal cut-out for overload protection
- Water-lubricated lower bearing
- Stainless steel protective cover
- Pump housing and standpipe made from hot- dipped galvanized steel